Raspberry Hill - Where Love Grows
Emotionally Focused Therapy Online
Online Orientation Session
Orientation session90 minutes: 175 €
Our concern is that you as a couple have the highest possible chance of success in your EFT-therapy with us. In our many years of experience with couples and EFT, we developed the following process:
- Your entry into EFT with us is reading Sue Johnson's book “Hold Me Tight”. Here you both familiarize yourself with the attachment approach and our emotionally focused way of working. If you see those as suitable and helpful for your personal concerns and your partnership, you can book an orientation session. As an alternative to reading the book, you can attend a Hold Me Tight® couples seminar.
- In advance of the orientation session, we will send you our questionnaire, which will help us prepare and be attuned to your personal couple situation.
- In our orientation session, we will deal directly with your concerns, and you will experience how we work in EFT couples therapy. You can sense whether ‘the chemistry is right’.
- After the first appointment, you decide on starting the therapy. We will give you our assessment of what you can expect from the therapy process.
- After the orientation session, we will arrange an individual session with each of you.
- In following sessions, we work with you as a couple. Sometimes additional individual sessions are helpful or necessary.
- We usually see our couples between 8 and 20 sessions.
You can positively influence the course of the couples therapy and accelerate it significantly if you as a couple take time for each other between the sessions to deepen and internalize new impulses.
LanguageEnglish, German, Dutch
Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT) uses the attachment perspective. Emotions have priority: they organize our inner experience as well as the central patterns of interaction with relevant others.
In your individual work, EFT supports you to:
- achieve greater inner balance,
- develop more self-worth and self-competence,
- deal with one's own vulnerabilities and fears,
- gain more emotional security in relationships with important others,
- expand empathy for yourself and others,
- recognize attachment needs and address them more freely to others,
- be able to deal more resiliently with the challenges of life,
- integrate previous attachment injuries.
We agree to meet for an initial 60-minute session, which will take place online via Zoom. Individual sessions are charged at € 95. Contact your health insurance company whether it will cover the costs of the therapy.
LanguageEnglish, German, Dutch
We focus on the emotional experience in your family and the problem patterns that prevent you from accessing your resources. A primary goal of EFFT is to reduce problem behavior by creating new patterns of emotional accessibility and responsiveness that provide a secure foundation for child development and family thriving. The power of emotional experience promotes healing and a family's resilience to the everyday and unexpected challenges of life.
- In our orientation session we will focus on your concerns and you will experience how we work with EFFT. You can sense whether ‘the chemistry is right’.
- We usually see our families between 8 to 20 sessions. After the orientation session, we schedule sessions in various combinations, e.g. parent and sibling sessions.